Sloane & Sons Delivery Options
For the vast majority of orders, we deliver free and next day (assuming the product is in stock) - it's all part of the high quality, personalised service we are determined to offer every customer.
When you arrive at the website checkout you will be presented with two delivery options: Free Delivery or Saturday Morning Delivery (£19.99). All you need to do is choose the delivery service that suits you best.
All our mattresses will arrive to you vacuum-packed. Once in the room of choice, unwrap the mattress and lie it on the bed. Open up one end with a pair of scissor and within a minute or two the mattress will decompress and be ready to use. Please note that pocket sprung mattresses can take up to 4 hours to fully decompress.
Place your order by 14:00 hours and have your purchase delivered to your address tomorrow (see below for conditions) at no cost.
When will my item(s) be delivered?
- If your mattress is in stock and you order before 14:00 hours, your delivery will arrive on the next working day
- If next working day isn't convenient, you can choose a different date to suit you
- If your mattress is in stock and you order after 14:00 hours, your delivery will arrive two working days later
- If your mattress is out of stock, the website will show when we expect stock to arrive
- Deliveries will take place between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- Saturday AM Delivery is also available at an additional cost of £19.99 - a great option if it's difficult to take time off work during the week.**
What are the costs?
Delivery from Monday to Friday is complimentary to the UK mainland, with the exception of some of the more remote Scottish postcodes - please see the bottom of this page for details.
Delivery on Saturday is £19.99 and takes place usually between 08:00 - 13:00.
Where will my mattress be delivered?
With our Complimentary Delivery Service, your mattress will be delivered to the main door of your house, or the main entrance to your apartments. In order to keep this a complimentary service, we are unable to proceed any further than the front or main door to your building. The same applies to our Saturday delivery service
What are the costs?
Some of the more remote Scottish postcodes cost a little more - please see below for details.
Unsure on which delivery service you need? Our comparison table can help you decide:
|Compare Delivery Methods||Complimentary Delivery||Saturday AM Delivery|
|What is the price difference?||Free of charge||£19.99|
|Where is my mattress delivered?||To the main entrance of your property||To the main entrance of your property|
|Will there be one or more delivery drivers?||1||1|
|How will I be notified of delivery||You will receive an e-mail with tracking information the morning of delivery||You will receive an e-mail with tracking information the morning of delivery|
|What is the delivery window||The delivery window is between 08:00 - 18:00||The delivery will take place between 08:00 - 13:00|
|When will I receive the delivery?||Next working day, or a date that suits you*||The Saturday that you select at checkout|
If you reside in the Grampians of Scotland or the Highlands, an additional delivery charge will be incurred and a slightly extended delivery time purely due to the distances involved.
- The below postcodes will incur an additional charge of £19.99:
AB10-16, AB21-25, AB30-39, AB41-45, AB51-56, IV1-28, IV30-32, IV36, IV40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-3, KW5-14, PA36, PA38, PH17-26, PH30-35, PH37-41, and PH50
You will be notified of this charge during the checkout process.
- We cannot deliver to the following postcodes next day. We offer delivery within 3 days or 3-5 days depending on your area:
- Within 3 days: AB31-38, FK19-21, IV1, IV3-56, PH9
- 3-5 days: BT, AB41-45, AB51-56, KW1-3, KW5-14, PA21-38, PH15-26, PH30-35, PH37-41
Our customer service team will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery date.
We are only able to deliver to the UK mainland. At present, we do not deliver to Northern Ireland, the Scottish Isles, the Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight, the Isles of Scilly or the Channel Islands.
**Saturday Delivery is not available during bank holidays.