Sloane & Sons FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
- How soon can I expect delivery of my goods?
- Can you collect my old mattress?
- I didn't receive my order confirmation, help?
- Can my goods be left safe?
- My mattress doesn't feel right, may I return it?
How soon can I expect delivery of my goods?
Order any in stock mattress from our Sloane & Sons range before 14:00, and you are able to choose the Next Working Day delivery at no extra cost, for items that are in stock.
On the day of delivery you will be notified of the tracking number and courier via e-mail (assuming you have provided that information).
Do you have commitments whereby you are unable to be at home during the week? We have a solution! Simply select our Saturday AM Delivery service for a problem-free delivery for £19.99.
We make deliveries simple! Choose any day, Monday - Saturday, excluding Bank Holidays. Our deliveries are carried out on an all-day service, between 8am - 6pm.
If our products are out of stock, please refer to the specific product’s delivery information located at the top of the items page. We will contact you when your mattress is ready for dispatch, to arrange a suitable delivery date for you.
If you have forgotten the date you have requested for your delivery, you can locate it on your email confirmation.
Our Delivery page has more information or should you require assistance, please telephone us on 01283 576813.
Can you collect my old mattress?
Currently an uplift and recycle service is not something we are able to offer, however this is certainly a service we are looking to introduce. You will find that your local council offer a very reasonable service to uplift your old mattress for you (much cheaper than employing a company to do it).
I didn't receive my order confirmation, help?
Please accept our apologies. May we ask you to check your spam/junk inbox, and if it is in the spam folder, make sure to mark it as "not spam". Adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list may help, also.
If you are unable to locate your confirmation, please email us at email@example.com and we will re issue the confirmation.
Can my goods be left safe?
- Your new mattress will be delivered to the front door of your house, or the main door to your block of apartments. Due to insurance reasons, unfortunately our couriers are unable to enter your home with the mattress.
My mattress doesn't feel right, may I return it?
Below are the two main things to consider:
- A very large mattress is heavy, and can be expensive to transport
- Sloane & Sons can not re-sell a mattress that's been used and slept in. Nobody wants to sleep on a used mattress!
We are usually able to accept mattress returns that have not been opened. As long as we are notified of your request to return it within seven days of delivery. Please note that we will only refund the price of your mattress subtracting the cost of delivery. Please see our Terms of Sale for complete details.